Throughout the Diplomat Group we continually recruit, develop and reward top talent. So if you are looking to work with the best and make the most of your capabilities, Diplomat Group is the place.
Key Account Manager
An exciting job opportunity exists within Diplomat New Zealand Key Account Manager - Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
What are the objectives of the role?
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to build and maintain relationships with Diplomat customers through effective management of customer accounts. To manage all aspects impacting on the account and ensure the elimination of barriers to achieve sales targets. This needs to be in compliance with legal requirements, policy and procedure and ethical business practice.
What are the key responsibilities?
To align Diplomat strategy to customer strategy in order to drive profitable sales.
Critical to the success of this role is the understanding of the industry, market and competitor landscape and expertise about vendor products in order to drive sales.
Must haves/Major qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years relevant Commercial experience.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in the Key Account environment, preferably from the FMCG industry.
- Exposure to Formal Accounts Channel of the FMCG environment including Trade Marketing environment.
- Advanced mobile technology and computer literacy skills.
- Budget Management and Administration experience.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of attention to detail with excellent planning & organizing skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Flexibility to travel to other regions when required.
We offer a competitive remuneration package and benefits. Diplomat NZ support a flexible work environment.